Last week we saw the bright pink and damask inspiration board. This week we get to see another option with pale pink.
I love the grown-up-ballerina feel that this color scheme achieves. It's simultaneously innocent and sophisticated. Take a look at a few of my favorites for this version. Hopefully these will help our lovely Claire decide which she'd prefer to go with.
1. Louboutins aren't exactly in most bride's budget, but if they were these would be perfect!
2. This lovely centerpiece idea from Martha Stewart would be both dramatic and inexpensive.
3. This cute garter set would make any girl blush.
4. Ordering your guest book and other accessories all from the same company would ensure that it would coordinate perfectly! Look here for the book, then browse the rest of the shop for tons of cute options.
5. I love a unique bouquet! I'd love to see this wrapped with a black velvet ribbon for a more classic look.
6. These sweet invites let your guests know just how refined your day will be.
7. I'm a sucker for a wedding cake that isn't white. This gorgeous pink on pink cake is one of the best I've ever seen. Even better, it's fairly easy to do- you can buy stencils to create the look yourself.
8. These frames would be a great way to show off some of your best memories together as centerpieces or on buffet tables.
9. I'd love to see a dessert bar all in sweet, soft pinks. Everything looks as delicious as it'll taste!