March 12, 2010

Long Hair Worn Down

Our sweet Nikki is looking for a way to wear her gorgeous long hair down on her wedding day. She'll also be wearing a veil so we needed to keep it simple and elegant. Here are my favorite looks-
1. In this look loose braids create a romantic half-up do.
2. I love the soft yet glamorous look of this do.
3. The big loose curls and fresh flowers of this style make it feel both formal and a little beachy.
4. This style has the volume do all the talking. They suggest using extensions to amp it up a little.
5. The asymmetry of this style gives a lot of interest to classic waves.
6. This hairstyle is fantastically 60's. I love it!
7. The long, side-swept bangs in this style make it especially romantic.
8. This look is my absolute favorite. It's one of the ones I used to inspire my own wedding hairstyle so I can tell you it's really doable.
9. This sleek, straight style would complement your beautiful face without competing for attention.
10. I might be a little obsessed with the gorgeous 40's style waves of this style. I think this look would look perfect with the silhouette of your dress.

No comments: