Beautiful, fun, and glamorous. What girl doesn't want those three words to describe her day??? Lovely Claire is contemplating a wedding incorporating black and white damask with pops of pink. This look has exploded in the past year and you can find fabulous things to fit the theme everywhere. Here's a few of the best I found to see if we're heading in the right direction.
1. Can you think of any reason a Wedding Planner shouldn't also match the wedding theme and colors? Neither can I. Pick up this little beauty to keep your lovely thoughts organized here.
2. This cake might be a little big for most weddings, but it sure makes a great statement! Use the photo from here for inspiration.
3. I don't know where this pink ceiling and black chandelier actually is, but if it's a reception hall you should book it. Now. Find the photo here.
4. Not sure if you'll be needing a ring-bearer pillow, but if you do this is the one.
5. Damask ties on all the men in your life? Yes please. Find them in multiple sizes here.
6. This company had several great options for invites fitting the color and theme but these were my favorites.
7. I didn't know something could be so glam and so masculine at the same time. Even my husband said he'd wear this boutonniere and he's very anti-beads and flowers.
8. These favor boxes are so cute, I'm considering ordering them to store everything I own in them.
Let me know what you think and keep your eyes open for the light pink and damask version coming soon!