Pink and green are gorgeous, happy colors. They always feel fresh and make an excellent color pallet for a Spring or Summer wedding. Doesn't this inspiration board make you think about sherbet and sunshine just a little bit? Exactly what we need here in dreary January! Enjoy!
click the numbers on the description below to see where these images are found
1. Love the juxtaposition of the oh-so-classy damask with the fun, funky lime and hot pink
2. Orchids, lilies, and roses. LOVELY.
3. These handmade cake serves would make such a fun keepsake. You might be able to diy this project as well.
4. The limes in the bottom of these centerpieces make a look that's very unique. The link actually takes you to a tutorial so you can make these yourself.
5. Modest, fun, and definitely something your bridesmaids could wear again.
6. Pink and Green lollipops stuck in a white sand filled vase. You could have these as centerpieces or on a candy bar.
7. This cake is fantastic! I love that it incorporates multiple shades of pink so nicely and there's something super cute about the way the layers twist on the way up. DeeLovely indeed!