This is the fourth and final installment of a series of Japanese inspired weddings. Take a look at part one: Cherry Blossoms, part two: Bamboo, and part three: Waves.
Crimson and Gold Japanese Wedding Board
1. I love pretty much everything about this cake.
2. This gown's flattering cut and kimono-esque sleeves make it simply stunning.
3. These paper fortune cookies have a custom message tucked inside.
4. Wrapped in black ribbon, this unique bouquet of orchids is sure to stand out.
5. Kanzashi hair pins like these are used in traditional Japanese hairstyles.
6. Let your bridesmaids look almost as stunning as you in this kimono inspired dress found here.
7. A boutonniere of cymbidium orchids and equisetum look refined without feeling feminine.
8. These amazing cuff links are made from recycled scrabble tiles and would make an awesome groomsman gift.
9. These highly detailed golden fan earrings would make the perfect finishing touch to your wedding day look.
I hope you've enjoyed this series and that you've gotten some ideas that will make your day truly lovely. Keep your eyes open for a new series starting next week that's all about the groom.