This is part two of a series of Japanese inspired weddings. Check out part one: Cherry Blossoms here.
Gold, Brown, and Green Bamboo Japanese Wedding Board
1. This beautiful brocade would be very dramatic as table runners and would unify the look of your whole venue.
2. I'm completely in love with this bamboo arbor. It's decorated in white tropical flowers, gauzy green fabric, and hanging crystals and would make a phenomenal photo backdrop.
3. This cake is THE cake to have for this theme and color scheme of wedding. I found the cake here, but unfortunately the picture seems to have been moved. Try these links for similar cakes- here or here.
4. How amazing would it be if your bridesmaids were all decked out in classy Kimonos? Truly unforgettable.
5. These oval paper lanterns stand out and give a romantic glow to your reception.
6. A collection of bridals pictures would look lovely in these bamboo frames.
7. This bamboo style men's wedding band is so unique and classy!
8. It's tough to see this tall floral arrangement on the inspiration board so check here to see more detail.
9. These centerpieces are from Kuwait but I think the picture would still be a great starting point when you're designing the look for your tables.
10. These invites are from FREE customizable, printable templates. You can print them yourself or take them to a local professional.
11. All the women in your wedding party would look perfectly coordinated in these wood burned earrings.
12. Lucky bamboo like these (or the inexpensive ones from Ikea) would make great decor for the wedding and they could easily be used as thank you gifts or in your new home together.
13. These subtle yet stunning bamboo style bangles would look absolutely fabulous as part of your wedding jewelry. I also recommend these earrings for you.
14. One way to incorporate Japanese style into your wedding ensemble would be to wear an Obi Belt. I think one in a formal fabric like this one would be especially appropriate.
15. This bronze leather obi is so fun. It's reversible (green leaf pattern on back) and I love that bronze cord to tie it.
16. A simple, slim fitting wedding gown like this one would work really well with an obi belt.
17. These gorgeous neckties would outfit any guy in your wedding party in style.