Sweet Alyssa emailed me asking about Japanese or Asian inspired weddings and once I got looking I was so inspired that I decided to break this up into several posts. This will be the first post of several using different color schemes and focal points for this type of theme. I hope you think they're as lovely as I do!
Pink Cherry Blossoms Japanese Wedding Board
1. These sandalwood fans would be very sweet in place of bouquets for your bridesmaids.
2. Sugar Cherry Blossoms would instantly make any dessert fit your theme and look so professional. Consider adding them to a simple, inexpensive cake to cut costs.
3. Pearl pins would add a nice touch to your bouquet and pinning on boutonnieres and corsages.
4. These dark pink hair pins would look absolutely enchanting scattered in an updo.
5. I can imagine these cherry blossom petals strewn over the tables at your reception. They would be an easy way to bring the look and color of cherry blossoms to centerpiece in an inexpensive way.
6. This temple dress echoes a kimono with its wide sleeves and wrapped sash.
7. This stunning shot is of an actual wedding dress, but you could achieve the same look by wearing a short silk kimono over your gown.
8. I'm completely, utterly in love with this divine wedding gown. You MUST go look at it closer. It is embroidered with cherry blossoms and features a kimono inspired top.
9. The toddler in your wedding party would be the talk of the town in this flower girl dress.
1o. I think these fortune cookie key chains would be both a humorous and practical groomsman's gift.
11. A flower shaped parasol printed with cherry blossoms would make for gorgeous bridal portraits. It would also come in handy if your wedding day lands on a sunny summer day!
12. Cherry blossom cakes have been done everywhere, but the 3D elements of this one make it stand out from the pack in the best of ways.
13. This lighter version of the cherry blossom hair pins would make great gifts to the ladies in your wedding party. I'd also love to see them mixed with the darker ones for another shot of color in your hair.
14. These invites are customizable and printable (either by you or a local professional) which would save you a lot of money if your invite list is substantial.